March 04, 2012
Hoders to Speak on Marketing Audits at LMA San Antonio
Jeremy Hoders, Moiré Marketing Partners' Director of Client Services, will be speaking with the members of the Legal Marketing Association's San Antonio Chapter about Marketing Audits: Refocusing Your Firm.
Are your firm's marketing efforts working to pave the way for success when the economy rebounds? A marketing audit offers an appraisal of a firm's marketing plan to ensure its marketing goals are being reached.
Understand the components of a marketing audit, including Marketing Environment Analysis, Marketing Strategy Analysis, Messaging Evaluation, Internal Audit (internal resources, abilities, tactics), ROA Audit (return on awareness of marketing activities), Marketing Mix Analysis as well as such research tools as SWOT, PEST and Porter's Five Forces analysis.
Learn how to:
- Conduct a simple or complex marketing audit
- Realign marketing objectives based on the findings of a marketing audit
- Gain competitive knowledge through a marketing audit
- Incorporate marketing audit findings for practice groups or firm-wide plans
- Present marketing audit findings to management
Marketing Audits: Refocusing Your Firm
Date: May 10, 2012
Time: 11:30am - 1:00pm
Location: Cox Smith